Deschideți aplicația noastră gratuită grozavă!
Profitați de oferte exclusive.
Excelvan 4x2 HDMI 1.4 Matrix with HIFI
The 4x2 HIFI HDMI matrix access to four HDMI sinks with stereo audio output, using four HDMI sources. The matrix allows four
HDMI devices to be switched or split easily to two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. One of the HDMI outputs is with audio
output by SPDIF or by 3.5mm Stereo Audio output. Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data
center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
-Support HDCP protocol and applicable to source device and high definition display device such as DVD and HDTV which have
HDMI ports or digital ports, and are compliant with HDCP protocol.
-Any one of the signal terminals can be achieved independent audio output through optical fiber or stereo headphones.
-HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation. There are ADV/ 2.0CH / 5.1CH three kinds of audio mode options.
-Support high resolutions up to 4Kx2K@24/30, including 480i/480p, 720i/720p, 1080i/1080p @50/60, etc.
-Support HDMI 1.4
-Support Full HD 1080P, Full 3D
-Support 4K*2K resolution
-Support deep color 24bit, 30bit, 36bit, 48bit
-Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
-Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD/HD(HBR)
-Adopted AWG24 HDMI standard cable, which transmission distance is up to 15 meters and the output transmission distance is up to 25 meters.
-The Input signal can be switched by infrared remote control, or can be switched directly by pressing buttons.
-Extend the transmission distance and improve transmission signal.
-LED indicates signal and power mode.
-Power supply (Please refer to Specification)
It receives HDMI signals from DVD, TV BOX, PS3, PS4, Satellite Receiver, WII U, Set-top Box, HD DV Camera and other HDMI enabled devices in order to deliver
those signals to high definition display device such as HDTV, HD Projector and HDMI Flat Panel Display.
HDMI Source Input Port
Display Device Output Port
Support video color format
24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
Support audio format
SPDIF and COAX
Source Port Connector
19 PIN HDMI(A TYPE)
Display Device Port Connector
19 PIN HDMI(A TYPE)
Source Device Selection
Push Button IR Remote Control
Input Video Signal
0.5-1.0 Volts P-P
Input DDC signal
5 Volts P-P(TTL)
Single Link Range
Up to 340Mhz
Up to 10.2Gbps
The length of input cable
The length of output cable
The cable standard
Vertical Frequency Range
0℃ TO 40℃
1* HDMI Matrix
1* Power Adaptor
1* IR Remote Control
1* English User Manual
Before using HDMI Matrix, please make sure the source device and display device are well connected with cables. In order to make the
relevant ports work properly, firstly connect the power supply to Matrix, then connect the power supply to source device and display device.
Pls use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5. Pls turn the power off when the machines is not used for long time.
6. Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Pls use the original factory power adptor.
Before power on, pls check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected. The common
trouble shooting way shows below:
Cause and Ways to deal with
1. Check if the power adaptor head is truly and correctly inserted the power socket.
2. Check the power switch if it is in on status.
1. Pls to make sure that the TV is on and has been connected with the machine,.
2. To check if the signal source is on and well connected.
3. Check the system connection quality.
4. Check if the line is all good quality.
5. Check the cable quality
1. To try again to connect the cable to be free from the unsuccessful connection.
2. HDMI Cable Quality
1. Pls check if the film that stops the current has been taken out.
2. To check if the remote battery is working full.